Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
Job Responsibilities As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient’s individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Job Requirements We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: sign-on bonus for night shift, $12,000
Internal Number: 2018-R0167015
About CHI Memorial
• Founded in 1952 by a group of concerned citizens and operated by the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. Joined Catholic Health Initiatives in 1997
• Chattanooga’s only faith-based health care system
• 2 Hospitals (405 licensed beds; 3,200+ employees)
• CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga: 336 licensed beds
• CHI Memorial Hospital Hixson: 69 licensed beds
• CHI Memorial Medical Plaza - Ooltewah with a full range of outpatient imaging services including digital picture archiving
and communication systems (PACS), 3-Tesla MRI, 64 Slice CT and mammography
• 600+ physicians on staff
• 550+ active volunteers
• Regional referral center for cardiac, cancer, orthopedic and surgical care
BACK TO TOP
NAON Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NAON Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at NAON Career Center.